1. Wet your hair before using shampoo: better wash off dirt and avoid damaging the scalp.
2. Shampoo is applied to the hair after rubbing on the palm of your hand: reduce the burden on the hair and prevent alkaline substances from remaining.
3. The shampoo time should not be less than 3~5 minutes: especially in the vicinity of the back of the head, it is easy to accumulate oil, which takes more time to clean than other parts.
4. Do not wash your hair, pay attention to cleansing the scalp: Sebum is accumulated on the scalp and it is easy to breed bacteria to produce dandruff, and it is easy to lose hair.
5. Wash the shampoo: Do not rinse it enough. Rinse the hair several times before using the conditioner.
6. You can also try a head massage at home: gently massage the scalp with your fingertips instead of your nails for 3 weeks to relax.
7. Correctly understand the role of shampoo: remove hair dirt and sebum, improve hair growth environment, and different from hair conditioner, can not replace each other. 8. Do not wash your hair twice a day: excessively open the scales to cause hair damage and wash off the necessary oil. 9. Take a moment to find a shampoo that suits you: just use it once or twice to judge it a bit rash, and the effect of continuous use is the basis for judgment. 10. Use different shampoos as the seasons: Different hair conditions are different in seasons. It is impossible to achieve good hair care effects with the same shampoo.